Sunday 29 June 2008

Nokia is not to be Blamed

With the introduction of Nokia's low cost mobiles, the number of mobile phone users has drastically increased in the past two years. It has become an important tool for communication. People have realized the importance of quick communication after the Tsunami disaster. But this is not all. It was just one time when people thought that cell phones could be useful at emergency situations but, now cell phones are a tool of entertainment and just that. 10 p calling boosters, 22500 message booster, 49p call booster, STD booster, etc are the common offers which make anyone go ga-ga over mobile phones. A good example is the person in this picture!


I was on my way to Trichy. I found my bus driver making some zigzag and stunts while driving. When went near, I could find him talking in his mobile. The road was actually a busy highway which is under construction and the driver was pretty cool calling the end user “chellam, kutti, kanna”. And when I took this picture, the conductor noticed me and got afraid. To add to it, the passengers saw me just as a journalist landing from “The Hindu”.
There are something in this world which we can’t buy such as our life. For everything else there’s mastercard. Hope the driver hasn’t heard this! He He…;) lol!

2 comments:

Gowri said...

Nice catchy snap !! I recommend you to give it for publication in any of our newspaper. - Just for the awareness !!
Whether it is Nokia or any other model, "There are something in this world which we can’t buy such as our life. For everything else there’s mastercard." Beautiful lines. Truth of life - in simple words at this age ( a small boy, now with a learner's license)

Sanjeev Gopinath said...

For the very tiny fact that I didn't want that driver to be fired... I didn't want it to be published in the newspapers...